An EyeCare Associates Exclusive!
There’s a lot of upside to getting daily contacts:
- You never have to clean them – Forget about the nightly cleaning routine or your parade of solution bottles. At the end of a long day, just toss them out and go to bed.
- Dailies feature the easiest easy-to-remember wear schedule – No more calendar reminders about replacing your contacts. Take them out at night, and get a fresh pair every morning.
- Daily disposable contacts save time – In addition to cutting out daily cleaning time, you can carry spare pairs that save you trips home.
- They may help with eye allergies – With less time for deposits to build up, daily contacts give allergies less of a chance to flare. Also, a fresh, smooth lens surface every day is gentler on irritated eyes.
- Great with teenagers! How many parents wish they could say that? With all that’s going on from school to sports to social lives, teenagers are apt to forget or ignore cleaning and changing contacts. While neglecting this part of contact lens care can pose risks to their eyes, dailies make cleaning unnecessary and changing a breeze.
Schedule an Appointment today!